Using a Gift Card
Step 1 - Use your gift card on an order
- Begin the checkout process by entering your shipping information and proceed to the billing information page.
- Scroll to the "Enter Gift Card" section on the billing information page.
- Enter your 16 digit card number in the "Redeem Gift Certificate" box and the 8 digit Pin in the "Security Code" box.
- Select "Check Balance" to view the current gift card balance.
- Select "Apply" to apply the balance of the gift card to your order.
- If there is any remaining balance due, enter your payment information.
- Select "Continue to Place Order"
* If there is a balance left over after the purchase, your remaining balance will remain on the card and can be used during another transaction. If you have any issues with a gift card please send an email to email@example.com. Include the email address associated with your account, the card number, and the pin number.
Step 2 Select "Place Order" to complete your order
Terms and Conditions of Gift Cards
- Gift Cards are good for purchases at fye.com and at any FYE retail store.
- Gift Cards are considered the same as cash and are valued in U.S. Dollars. They cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- You cannot return Gift Cards or redeem them for cash.
- If your order total is not fully covered by the Gift Card, you will need to pay for the remainder.
- Promotions and BackStage Pass (BSP) discounts cannot be applied to the cost of the gift cards.
- Gift card purchases will not count towards any promotion.
- We reserve the right to prohibit the purchase of Gift Cards with other Gift Cards.
- We reserve the right to hold any order for a security review. If your order is affected, you will be notified via email within two business days.