Placing an Order
An account is not necessary to place your first order with us. Simply choose the item you wish to purchase and click the "Add to Cart" button. You will be stepped through the checkout process for your item(s). During the checkout process, you will enter information necessary to create your account. This information will be available in your account the next time you place an order with us.
Completing the ordering and checkout process will establish an account for you (for new customers).
At any time after your order is complete, you can log into "Your Account" to track the status of your order. To place an order, follow these simple steps:
- Browse the storefront until you find the item you wish to purchase.
- Click on "Add to Cart" from the product that you would like to purchase.
- You will proceed to the shopping cart. (To continue shopping, click the 'Continue Shopping' button.)
- Once you have verified the products you wish to purchase, click the "Checkout" button. (To change quantity, enter the desired amount and click the "update" link.
- Choose the "New Customer Sign-In" to create an account if you have never placed an order with us before. (Click "Returning Customer", if you have placed an order before).
- Enter Contact Information, Credit Card Information, and Billing Address and then click "Continue".
- Add a Shipping Address for your order (if different than the billing address) then click "Continue".
- If you have a coupon or certificate, please ensure to click the "Coupon, In-store Credit or Gift Certificate" link on the Order Review Page.
- To change shipping methods, click the "Shipping" link located on the Order Review Page. (If you are not given the option to change the shipping method, only one method is available for that item.)
- Review your order on the Order Review Page. Please ensure that any discounts submitted are appearing correctly.
- Click "Submit" to complete your order.
- Print the Checkout Page for your records.
If you are using a credit card sponsored Gift Card (such as Visa Gift Card, American Express Gift Card, etc) and did not register the same name, address, and phone number with card-issuing financial institution that you use as your billing address in the shopping cart, your payment will be declined. To use your credit card gift card online you must register your correct billing information with the issuing bank.