Captain America: Civil War
In this superhero epic, the denizens of the Marvel Universe are forced to pick sides when Captain America (Chris Evans) and Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.) come to blows over ideological differences. After a mission involving a new Avengers squad led by Cap ends with several civilian casualties in Lagos, the team are asked to sign an agreement that would force them to take orders from a United Nations panel. Tony Stark (aka Iron Man) pressures Cap to accept this new arrangement, in part because he feels deeply guilty about his own past recklessness; Captain America, however, fears that the Avengers will only be corrupted by bureaucracy. Their disagreement eventually escalates into all-out war when Cap's old friend Bucky Barnes (Sebastian Stan), now a brainwashed assassin known as the Winter Soldier, reenters the picture. Captain America: Civil War brings back former Avengers characters such as Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson), Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner), Scarlet Witch (Elizabeth Olsen), War Machine (Don Cheadle), Falcon (Anthony Mackie), and Vision (Paul Bettany); it also drags into the fray low-rent superhero Ant-Man (Paul Rudd), and introduces both the powerful African prince Black Panther (Chadwick Boseman) and a new, younger incarnation of Spider-Man (Tom Holland). Directed by Anthony and Joe Russo. ~ Jack Rodgers, Rovi
PG13 -- Parents strongly cautioned
- Dolby Digital w/ sub-woofer channel
- Dolby Digital Stereo
- USA & territories, Canada
- United we Stand, Divided we Fall - the making of Captain America: Civil War - Part 1 & Part 2 - from skinny volunteer to backbone of Earth's mightiest heroes, chart Captain America's journey through every decisive moment in the Marvel cinematic universe.
- Captain America: the Road to Civil War - explore the first avenger's fascinating evolution from loyal soldier to seasoned, conflicted hero who questions authority.
- Iron Man: the road to Civil War - Tony Stark's path had been no less epic of transformative than that of his friend and ally, Steve Rogers.
- Open Your Mind: Marvel's Doctor Strange - exclusive sneak peek - go behind and beyond the scenes as Doctor Strange makes his journey to the big screen.
- Audio commentary - with directors Anthony and Joe Russo and the screenwriters.
- Gag reel
- Deleted and extended scenes
Number of Discs