Bruce Springsteen Signed Collection Sweepstakes Rules
F.Y.E.’S BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN SIGNED COLLECTION SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE SPONSOR FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1. SPONSOR: Trans World Entertainment Corporation, Interactive Marketing Department, 38 Corporate Circle, Albany, NY 12203 (“Sponsor”), is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
2. ENTRY: During the period beginning at 12:00 A.M., June 8, 2018 and ending at
11:59:59 P.M., July 2, 2018 (“Entry Period”), you may enter in one of the following ways:
(a) BY F.Y.E.WEBSITE: Visit www.fye.com (“Website”), follow the links and complete all required information accurately on the registration form, providing a valid email address (“Account”), phone number and contact information (collectively, “Internet Entry”). Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify Sponsor in writing if you change your Account. To do so, email your change of Account to email@example.com. By entering this Sweepstakes, you are automatically subscribed to F.Y.E.’s email list and will receive emails on new products, offers and more. You may unsubscribe from the list at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” button at the bottom of such email.
(b) BY MAIL: Hand print in CAPITAL BLOCK LETTERS your full name, address, phone number and valid email address (if available) on a 3.5” x 5.5” postcard and mail it postage prepaid to: F.Y.E.’s Bruce Springsteen Signed Collection Sweepstakes, MAIL ENTRY, Interactive Marketing Department, PO Box 1529, Guilderland, NY 12084-1529. (“Mail Entry”).
For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and days are Eastern Time and “Entry” shall mean and refer to each Internet Entry and Mail Entry.
3. LIMITATIONS: Each Internet Entry must be received during the Entry Period; and each Mail Entry must be postmarked by July 2, 2018 and received by July 9, 2018. No more than one (1) Entry per person/household/Account is permitted during the Entry Period (regardless of method of Entry or whether one person has more than one Account). In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Internet Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Account is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 2 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to persons who upon entering are age of majority (as defined by their jurisdiction of primary residence) and who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 U.S. states or the District of Columbia (“Territory”). Employees of the Sponsor and its parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies; the advertising, promotional, fulfillment and service agencies of each of them; those others involved in the development, production or implementation of this Sweepstakes and any other persons or entities directly associated with this Sweepstakes (individually and collectively, “Entities”) and members of their households and immediate families are all ineligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. Neither the Entities nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for: (1) Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; (2) Entries that are altered, corrupted, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, garbled, illegible, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, mechanically duplicated, misdirected, multiple, mutilated, postage-due, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, undelivered, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; (3) lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; (4) miscommunications; (5) failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; (6) technical failures; (7) unauthorized human intervention; (8) traffic congestion; (9) garbled or jumbled transmissions; (10) undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; (11) insufficient space in your email account to receive email; or (12) other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if any of the foregoing is caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of the Entries described in the foregoing clauses (1) and (2) will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple accounts to enter more than once will result in disqualification. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
4. PRIZES: The winner of this Sweepstakes will receive one (1) signed copy of Bruce Springsteen’s “The Album Collection Vol. 2 1987-1996” on Vinyl. Albums included: Tunnel of Love (1987) (2 LP), Human Touch (1992) (2 LP), Lucky Town (1992) (1 LP), In Concert / MTV Plugged (1993) (2 LP), The Ghost of Tom Joad (1995) (1 LP). 12” EPs included: Chimes of Freedom (1988) (1 EP), Blood Brothers (1996) (1 EP), and a booklet signed by Bruce Springsteen. The estimated retail value of this item is $300.
Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other consideration and are not transferable. No substitution is allowed, except a prize of equal value may be substituted at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize.
5. PROCEDURES: Sweepstakes will be conducted only during the Entry Period. On or about July 9, 2018, in a random drawing, one (1) potential winner will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNERS: Each potential winner will be notified by email or phone on or about July 9, 2018. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (1) potential winner’s failure to respond to the notification within 1 week of the date that the notification is sent; (2) the return of the potential winner’s prize as undeliverable; (3) potential winner’s failure to validly claim his or her prize within ten (10) days after it is sent; (4) potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; (5) potential winner’s failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within seven business days after it is mailed; and (6) any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. Each winner is solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes, as well as any fees/incidentals not included in the prize; and, if applicable, the winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the value of his or her prize.
7. RULES & WINNERS’ LIST: For names of winner(s) (after July 9, 2018 and before July 16, 2018) and/or Rules (before July 2, 2018), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: F.Y.E.’s Bruce Springsteen Signed Collection Sweepstakes, Interactive Marketing Department, PO Box 1529, Guilderland, NY 12084-1529. Winners’ names may also be posted on the Website after the winners are notified and eligibility is confirmed.
10. MISCELLANEOUS: The names of individuals, groups, companies, products and services mentioned herein, and any corresponding likenesses, logos and images thereof reproduced herein, have been used for identification purposes only and may be the copyrighted properties and trademarks of their respective owners. The mention of any individual, group or company, or the inclusion of a product or service as a prize, does not imply any association with or endorsement by such individual, group or company or the manufacturer or distributor of such product or service and, except as otherwise indicated no association or endorsement is intended or should be inferred. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules or any required documents pursuant to these Rules (e.g., Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release, etc.) will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision of the Rules or any required document is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision. For entrants, to the extent there is a conflict between these Rules and any of Sponsor’s rules or terms posted on its website, these Rules control.