We are excited to be back at New York Comic Con with an assortment of limited edition exclusive products and shared convention exclusives.
FYE has joined forces with key partners to create unique and exciting items for Con attendees. Look for new collaborations with Marvel, Funko, Neff, Adult Swim, and more.
Fans can expect to find loads of exclusive merchandise including:
- Marvel Studios 10th Anniversary exclusive products including a commemorative t-shirt, sock set, blanket, and New Era cap. The first 100 fans to stop by the booth each day will receive a special gift commemorating Marvel Studios 10th Anniversary
- NYCC exclusive XXRAY+ Wonder Woman Gold Edition and XXRAY+ Bob Belcher – Developed by Jason Freeny and Mighty Jaxx exclusively for FYE
- Launch of the ToyQube Glow-in-the-Dark Astro Boy, an exclusive limited edition 10” vinyl figure reimagining the iconic character as the Statue of Liberty holding a tablet engraved with Astro Boy’s birthday
- FYE NYCC exclusive Funko Pop! Vinyl, Boris the Wolf from Bendy and the Ink Machine
- NYCC exclusive tees featuring Reptar (from Neff), Wu-Tang Clan, and Rick & Morty’s Eyeholes
- Launch of our Exclusive Eyeholes, a dangerous intergalactic confection from Adult Swim’s Rick & Morty
- Ron English’s Popaganda – Featuring his Cereal Killers
- FYE exclusive line of horror Geeki Tikis® featuring Jason Voorhees, Freddie Krueger, Pinhead, Michael Myers, and Pennywise
- Funko Pop! Vinyl shared Fall Convention exclusives will be released online and in stores the morning of Friday, October 5th
- Exclusive cover variant of The Nightmare Before Christmas manga “Zero’s Journey”
- So. Much. More.