This dark comedy finds Charlie (Charles Pfulger) traveling to stay at the house of his fiancee's parents two days before his wedding to Josephine (Jill Clayburgh). With his two friends, he discusses Vietnam, the sexual revolution, black power, and compares bachelor life to that of a married man. Charlie tries to talk Josephine's former suitor into resuming his quest, is propositioned by the church organist, and misses his own bachelor party before finally making to the wedding at the insistence of his friends. Robert De Niro plays the role of Charlie's friend Cecil in this unusual comedy with lots of improvisational dialogue. ~ Dan Pavlides, Rovi
1 hour, 32 minutes
- Dolby Digital Stereo
- Blu-ray region A (North America, Central America, South America, Japan, Taiwan, North Korea, South Korea, Hong Kong, Southeast Asia)
- Special intro by Lloyd Kaufman president of Troma and creator of The Toxic Avenger including Sloane and Seth's nuptials!
- Scene from Madigan's Millions with Dustin Hoffman (his first starring role)!
- "Make Your Own Damn Movie Box Set" film school in a box!
- Learn about the only truly independent film festival with the TromaDance PSA!
- Webmonkey's Bananas!
- Radiation March! ...and more!
Number of Discs