Detailshttps://www.fye.com/ratings-game-aec.olv1232dvd.html aec.olv1232dvd 7/19/16 New
Made for cable television, The Ratings Game was directed by Danny DeVito, who co-starred in the film with his wife Rhea Perlman. DeVito plays the owner of a New Jersey trucking firm who yearns for a televison career. He offers several TV-series ideas to a receptive network programming head. On the verge of being fired, the network exec decides to have his revenge on his ex-bosses by selecting the very worst of DeVito's concepts. The "born to fail" series becomes a hit, and soon DeVito is the hottest programmer in the industry! More truthful than many of us are willing to admit, The Ratings Game premiered with astonishingly little fanfare over The Movie Channel cable service on December 15, 1984. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
NR -- Not rated
1 hour, 42 minutes
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono (Recorded in mono, but split to give the illusion of a stereo mix on home theater systems).
- USA & territories, Canada
- Collection of rare short films directed by Danny DeVito
- "The Selling of Vince D'Angelo"
- "A Lovely Way to Spend an Evening"
- "The Sound Sleeper"
- Behind the scenes featurette
- Funny deleted scenes
Number of Discs