Last Horror Film [Blu-ray]
In this slice-n-dicer, a cabbie becomes obsessed with a lovely movie scream queen and decides to follow her to the Cannes Film Festival. Though she is a cult favorite, few take the horror-movie actress seriously. The taxi driver does and is sure that with a little of his expert direction she could become an excellent dramatic actress. Unfortunately, before he can help her, he must first get her attention. He first approaches her while she is taking a shower in her suite. Naturally she attempts to throw him out. A scuffle ensues and he ends up threatening to slit her throat. She escapes and dressed only in a towel runs through a crowd. The taxi driver is right behind her and the other festival-goers, thinking it all a clever promotional gimmick, applaud. He stops to take a bow and she makes it to safety. This bad start does not stop the cabbie from trying to reach her and before the story ends, many people die horrible deaths, leading to the film's surprising ending. Much of the story was shot on location at the 1981 Cannes Film Festival and features shots of several famous actors and filmmakers. ~ Sandra Brennan, Rovi
R -- Restricted
1 hour, 27 minutes
- No information available
- Blu-ray region A (North America, Central America, South America, Japan, Taiwan, North Korea, South Korea, Hong Kong, Southeast Asia)
- Blu-ray region B (Europe, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Middle East, Greenland, French territories)
- Blu-ray region C (India, Mainland China, Russia, Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, Central and South Asia)
- New intro by LLoyd Kaufman (President of Troma Entertainment and creator of The Toxic Avenger).
- Audio commentary.
- Mr. Robbie a short film by Buddy Giovinazzo (Combat Shock) starring Joe Spinell.
- Highlights from the 2015 Tromadance Film Festival.
- A full episode of Troma's latest web series Kabukiman's Cocktail Corner starring Paul Booth.
- The return of one of Troma's most beloved characters, Dolphin-Man.
Number of Discs