Big Bounce [WS]
Detailshttps://www.fye.com/big-bounce-ws-aec.whv28368dvd.html aec.whv28368dvd 7/20/04 New
George Armitage directs this big-screen adaptation of Elmore Leonard's The Big Bounce. Jack Ryan (Owen Wilson) is an occasional thief who tends to a judge (Morgan Freeman). A woman involved with Ray Ritchie (Gary Sinese), a real estate developer of questionable ethics, seduces Jack. Ritchie and the judge are old enemies, complicating Jack's moral dilemma when the girls asks Jack to help her double-cross Ritchie. The book was adapted once before with Ryan O'Neal in the Owen Wilson role. ~ Perry Seibert, Rovi
Warner Home Video
PG13 -- Parents strongly cautioned
1 hour, 28 minutes
- Dolby Digital w/ sub-woofer channel
- USA & territories, Canada
- cc"The Big Bounce: A con in the Making"
- "Wicked Waves": stunt surfer outtakes
- "Surfing the Pipeline: Surfing in the Aloha State"
- Theatrical trailer
- English and French language tracks
- Subtitles in English, Français (dubbed in Quebec), and Español
Number of Discs