Son of the Mask
Detailshttps://www.fye.com/son-of-the-mask-aec.newl8105dvd.html aec.newl8105dvd 5/17/05 New
The strange mask that gave Jim Carrey remarkable powers in the 1994 hit The Mask makes a mess of a seemingly ordinary family in this special effects-laden comic fantasy. Tim Avery (Jamie Kennedy) is a cartoonist living quietly in suburbia with his wife Tonya (Traylor Howard), their baby son Alvey (Ryan Falconer), and dog Otis; however, their lives are turned upside down when Otis discovers a strange green mask which channels the spirit of Loki (Alan Cumming), the Norse god of mischief. Both Otis and Alvey get their hands (or paws) on the mask, and soon both are shape shifting and making all manner of trouble while having a great time doing it. Unfortunately, this isn't the end of Tim and Tonya's troubles -- it seems the supreme Norse god Odin (Bob Hoskins) has given Loki the assignment of recovering the mask, and Loki will do whatever he must to get the mask back from Alvey and Otis. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
New Line Home Video
PG -- Parental guidance suggested
1 hour, 26 minutes
- Dolby Digital w/ 4 channels of sound from a 2-channel stereo mix. DS -- Dolby Surround (4.0)
- Dolby Digital w/ sub-woofer channel
- USA & territories, Canada
- ccDeleted scenes
- Storyboard and art galleries
- Commentary with Jamie Kennedy, director Larry Guterman and writer Lance Khazei
- "Chow Bella-Hollywood's Pampered Pooches"
- "Creating Son of the Mask: Digital diapers and Dog Bytes"
- "Paw prints and baby steps: On the set of Son of the Mask"
Number of Discs