In this horror adventure, a man named Cronin Mitchell (Tony McCabe) survives a horrible electrical accident, but ends up with a terribly scarred face. He also finds that he has developed strange psychic and telekinetic powers. His maimed face depresses him and he strikes a bargain with a witch, Ellen (Elizabeth Lee) who agrees to fix him on the condition that he become her lover. This is difficult, because although she appears beautiful to every one else, his powers enable him to see that she is hideously ugly. Still they become lovers and begin traveling the country where the man becomes a renowned psychic. Circumstances change when Cronin attempts to use his psychic abilities to identify a maniac committing murders in a small town, and runs head-to-head into a karate-happy government official, Alex Jordan (William Brooker) sent by the feds to work on the case. Trouble really begins when Alex begins falling in love with the witch, little realizing what he is into. ~ Sandra Brennan, Rovi
NR -- Not rated
1 hour, 20 minutes
- 5 full-range channels. Includes 3 for the front speakers, 2 surround channels for rear speakers, & 1 low-frequency effects (LFE) channel to carry deep bass effects
- PCM Mono
- USA & territories, Canada
- Digitally mastered
- Audio introduction by director Hershell Gordon Lewis
- Audio commentary by David F. Friedman
- Archival short subject #1: "Monsterama Nightmare From the Weird World of LSD"
- Archival short subject #2: "Psyched-Out Sing-along with the 4D Witch"
- Archival short subject #3: "LSD Psychedelic Freak Out!"
- Herschell Gordon Lewis gallery of exploitation art
Number of Discs