Sleepaway Camp III: Teenage Wasteland
Angela (Pamela Springsteen), the murderous camp counselor of Sleepaway Camp 2, returns to the scene of her crimes in this no-frills installment. Assuming a camper's identity (after mowing her down with a Mack truck), Angela arrives at Camp Rolling Hills, which was purchased and renamed "New Horizons" after her last killing spree. Husband and wife entreprenurs Herman and Lily (Michael J. Pollard and Sandra Dorsey) have reopened it as an "experiment in sharing" to bring street-smart disadvantaged kids together with snobby rich brats. Splitting up into three groups of culturally mixed teens, they go off into the woods for a camping trip designed to break down barriers. Instead, Angela finds a myriad of reasons to off her fellow campers (thanks to their constant bad behavior), and gets the job done with axes, tent spikes, a lawnmower, and firecrackers up the nose. Even the presence of an off-duty police officer (Cliff Brand), who is familar with Angela's crimes, doesn't deter her from slaughtering everyone for the merest provocation. ~ Fred Beldin, Rovi
NR -- Not rated
1 hour, 20 minutes
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono (Recorded in mono, but split to give the illusion of a stereo mix on home theater systems).
- DTS-HD Master Audio
- USA & territories, Canada
- Blu-ray region A (North America, Central America, South America, Japan, Taiwan, North Korea, South Korea, Hong Kong, Southeast Asia)
- Audio commentary with director Michael A. Simpson and screen writer Fritz Gordon
- Behind-the-scenes footage
- A Tale of two sequels - part two: new victims & new horizons - interviews with director Michael A. Simpson, actors Mark Oliver, Daryl Wilcher, Sandra Dorsey, Kim Wall and more...
- News promo
- Deleted "Gore" footage
Number of Discs