Score 10 Th An(Excl Vnl718Exclusive
Detailshttps://www.fye.com/score-10-th-anexcl-vnl718-fye.000000802215205313.html fye.000000802215205313 7/13/18 New
- In celebration of the 10th Anniversary of the Emmy® Award winning series, the album features a curated collection of the best score tracks from across the series, hand-selected by Breaking Bad composer, Dave Porter. The album includes an all new Remix of the “Breaking Bad Main Title Theme” along with a previously unreleased track titled “Magnets”.
- Beautiful limited edition package includes stylized artwork, spot gloss accents, a heavy-stock inner bag and colored vinyl.
- Available exclusively from FYE, the album will make its worldwide debut at SAN DIEGO COMIC CON at the retailer’s pop-up shop, located at Westfield Horton Plaza.
- BREAKING BAD has won 16 Primetime Emmy® Awards and was named 13th best-written TV series of all time by the Writers Guild of America.
- Breaking Bad has received widespread critical acclaim and is considered one of the greatest TV series of all time. Each season generated extremely positive word-of-mouth leading to a steady increase in popularity. This rapid growth was aided by the show’s availability for binge-viewing on multiple platforms, most notably on Netflix.
1. Breaking Bad Main Title Theme (10th Anniversary Remix) (5:00)
2. You’re All They Talk About (2:21)
3. The Missing Piece (1:37)
4. Eyeball In The Drawer (1:43)
5. Jane’s Demise (2:18)
6. The Long Walk Alone (Heisenberg’s Theme) (3:13)
7. Crawl Space (3:32)
8. Cleaning House (1:46)
9. Disassemble (3:22)
10. White House Visit (2:07)
11. Gas Can Rage (3:29)
12. The Morning After (2:23)
13. Magnets (Previously Unreleased) (2:12)
14. The Final Hat (2:12) 15. Dimple Pinch Neat (2:24)
About Dave Porter:
Dave Porter is a Los Angeles based composer for television and film. He began his classical musical training at the piano at age five, but it was his interest in electronic music as a teen that led him to start composing his own music. He studied both classical and electronic music composition at Sarah Lawrence College under John Yannelli and started his professional career as an assistant at Philip Glass’ studio in
New York City.
Dave is a two time winner of the ASCAP Composer’s Choice award celebrating the Best Television Composer of the Year (2013 and 2017). He was also nominated for Best TV Composer by the World Soundtrack Academy Awards in 2017. He may be best known as the series composer for the Emmy-acclaimed drama “Breaking Bad,” scoring all 62 episodes and creating its iconic theme. Actor/Producer Bryan Cranston stated: “With his music, Dave Porter has created another character in Breaking Bad. Evocative and meaningful, Dave’s work is an essential part of the storytelling.”
Dave currently scores three of televisions most talked about dramas. “Better Call Saul,” the Emmy nominated prequel to “Breaking Bad,” is helmed by Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould, “Preacher,” the outrageous series based on the graphic novel from executive producers Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg, and Sam Catlin, and the crime thriller “The Blacklist,” starring James Spader, which continues to be a worldwide hit as it enters its 6th season.
On the big screen, Dave most recently wrote the score for James Franco’s “The Disaster Artist,” based on the book of the same name which chronicles the creation of the cult film “The Room.” It comes from Good Universe, New Line Cinema, and Point Grey Pictures and earned Franco a Golden Globe in 2017. Previous feature credits include the indie horror film “Smiley” and the Sundance Festival feature documentary “Bigger, Stronger, Faster.”