Rush Hour 2
Detailshttps://www.fye.com/rush-hour-2-aec.newl5404dvd.html aec.newl5404dvd 12/11/01 New
A surprise box-office smash spawns this inevitably action-packed buddy comedy follow-up that reunites director Brett Ratner with stars Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker. Chan is Chief Inspector Lee of the Royal Hong Kong Police, who travels back to China with his American colleague, Los Angeles detective James Carter (Tucker). The men intend to take some vacation time but are quickly pulled into the case of two murdered U.S. customs agents, who were investigating an illegal counterfeiting scam involving Ricky Tan (John Lone), one of the most powerful Triad gangsters in Asia and an old enemy of Lee's. Lee and Carter are soon embroiled in a dangerous mystery that also involves a sexy secret-service agent (Roselyn Sanchez), a billionaire hotel owner (Alan King), a dangerous femme fatale (Zhang Ziyi) and a finale set in a lavish Las Vegas casino. ~ Karl Williams, Rovi
New Line Home Video
PG13 -- Parents strongly cautioned
1 hour, 31 minutes
- True 6.1 system. Rear center channel is separately encoded into the DTS soundtrack.
- Dolby Digital Surround EX (simulated 6.1)
- Dolby Digital w/ 4 channels of sound from a 2-channel stereo mix. DS -- Dolby Surround (4.0)
- USA & territories, Canada
- Interactive menus
- Jackie Chan's Hong Kong introduction
- "Culture Clash: East Meets West"
- "Language Barrier"
- "Attaining International Stardom"
- Kung-fu choreography
- Early Brett Ratner film, "Lady Luck"
- Trivia subtitle track with direct access to additional features
- Script-to-screen, original website, links
- Commentary by director Brett Ratner and writer Jeff Nathanson
- Deleted scenes with optional director commentary and outtakes
- "Making Magic out of Mire: A Look at Brett Ratner"
- "Evolution of a Scene"
- Fashion of "Rush Hour 2"
- Visual effects deconstruction
- Theatrical and teaser trailers
- Cast and crew filmographies
Number of Discs