Rock'N'Roll Nightmare [Special Edition]
Detailshttps://www.fye.com/rocknroll-nightmare-special-edition-aec.synv55dvd.html aec.synv55dvd 6/27/06 New
The heavy metal band Triton needs a place to relax, rehearse and record their next hit album. Lead singer Jon Triton (Jon-Mikl Thor) finds the perfect spot, a lonely farmhouse in rural Canada that will allow maximum concentration and few distractions. Their record company sets up a state-of-the-art recording studio in the barn and the band arrives with girlfriends and wives in tow. Though some of the musicians grumble about being stuck in the middle of nowhere, boredom will soon be the least of their problems. What the headbangers don't realize is that this serene country homestead is haunted by the legions of Satan, and an army of shape-shifting demons are busy slaughtering the hapless rockers one by one. Since these fiendish spirits can assume the forms of their victims, the band remains unaware of the danger until only Jon is left. However, Old Scratch is the one in for a shock, for Jon Triton is much more than just a long-haired rock & roll singer; he possesses awesome powers of his own, and refuses to back down from a battle royal with Beelzebub. ~ Fred Beldin, Rovi
R -- Restricted
1 hour, 29 minutes
- Dolby Digital w/ sub-woofer channel
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono (Recorded in mono, but split to give the illusion of a stereo mix on home theater systems).
- Audio commentary from director John Fasano and Heavy Metal Icon and Star, Jon-Mikl Thor
- Revelations of a Rock 'N' Roll Warrior - The life and history of Jon-Mikl Thor featurette
- Creating a child-wolf - behind-the-scenes make-up featurette
- Rock 'N' Shock memories -- Rare footage from the set of Rock 'N' Roll Nightmare
- Music videos for "Energy" and "We Live to Rock"
- Liner notes by Ian Jane
- New video introduction and afterword by Jon-Mikl Thor
Number of Discs