Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth is a 2D action-exploration "Metroidvania"-style game developed under the close supervision of original creator Ryo Mizuno, depicting the previously unknown story of Deedlit and the events leading up to Record of Lodoss War: Diadem of the Covenant. Both fans of Record of Lodoss War and all-new players alike can fully enjoy this latest installment in the series.
Deedlit awakens suddenly in a mysterious, unknown place. Where am I? Why am I here? With nobody around to respond, her questions are met with only silence. Seeking answers, Deed eventually sets off on her journey, alone...
• Sword and Arrow Attacks - Use your sword for powerful melee attacks against
enemies within range, or employ projectile attacks using your bow and arrows against
those farther away.
• Swappable Equipment -Freely equip and utilize swords and arrows obtained along
the way. The powerful weapons and tools you acquire can be used to your advantage
throughout your journey
• Swappable Elemental Spirits - Alternate among a selection of useful elemental spirits
to change Deedlit’s various attributes.
• Raise Elemental Spirit Levels - You can raise the levels of your elemental spirits by
absorbing the “Soul Screams” generated when attacking and defeating enemies.
• In-game text languages - English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese,
Korean, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Russian.
Returns are not accepted for this product, with the exception of Defective Products