Marvel's Ant-Man [Blu-ray]
A con artist named Scott Lang (Paul Rudd) gets a shot at redemption when his mentor (Michael Douglas) asks him to protect a superpowered suit. Donning the stunning technology, which shrinks him down to minuscule size, he fights off villains seeking to steal the invention, and organizes a heist that could save the world. Peyton Reed directs this high-octane superhero flick. ~ Daniel Gelb, Rovi
PG13 -- Parents strongly cautioned
- Dolby Digital w/ sub-woofer channel
- Dolby Digital Stereo
- DTS-HD Master Audio
- Blu-ray region A (North America, Central America, South America, Japan, Taiwan, North Korea, South Korea, Hong Kong, Southeast Asia)
- Blu-ray region B (Europe, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Middle East, Greenland, French territories)
- Blu-ray region C (India, Mainland China, Russia, Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, Central and South Asia)
- Making of an Ant-sized heist: a how-to guide -
- set your watch and count down the action in this fast-paced behind-the-scenes look at how to pull off a heist movie.
- Let's go to the Macroverse -
- shrink down to size in this fascinating look at creating the world from Ant-Man's perspective, from macro photography through the subatomic.
- WHIH news front -
- a hard-hitting collection of content, including a glimpse at the future of pym technologies with darren cross, anchor christine everhart's interview with soon-to-be-released prisoner scott lang, and more.
- Deleted & extended scenes
- Audio commentary by Peyton Reed and Paul Rudd
Number of Discs