In this drama, a single woman approaching 40 grows bored of her affair with a married trucker and writes to a singles column. She ends up paired with an outwardly conservative bookstore clerk. During their date, he drinks and soon turns into a rude, crude, drunken slob. She is mortified until he apologizes. She forgives him and they have sex. In the morning they resume their former lives. Perhaps they will meet again. Perhaps not. ~ Sandra Brennan, Rovi
Raro Video USA Ltd.
NR -- Not rated
1 hour, 51 minutes
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono (Recorded in mono, but split to give the illusion of a stereo mix on home theater systems).
- USA & territories, Canada
- Video interview with Ettote Scola [director and author of the screenplay]
- Video interview with Armando Trovajoli [composer of the music]
- Video interview wih Paolo Pietrangeli [director]
- New transfer from original 35 mm negative print
- Digitally restored
- New and improved English subtitles
- Director biography and filmography
- Bonus ROM content: A PDF fully illustrated booklet containing critical analysis of the film by Gabrielle Lucantonio
Number of Discs