Fleetwood Mac: Tango in the Night
Fleetwood Mac became one of the biggest hitmaking bands of the 1970s with the arrival of guitarist, songwriter, and singer Lindsay Buckingham, and when he departed the group in 1987 following the completion of the album Tango in the Night, many questioned if the group would be able to continue. However, the group rallied with the addition of two new guitarists, Rick Vito and Billy Burnette, and the band's subsequent Shake the Cage tour proved Fleetwood Mac was still a powerful live act. Fleetwood Mac: Tango in the Night is a live video that was recorded during the San Francisco stop of the Shake the Cage tour; the band performs 13 songs, including "Everywhere," "Little Lies," "The Chain," "Gold Dust Woman," and "Don't Stop." ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Warner Vision Int.
- No information available
- Europe, Japan, Middle East, Egypt, South Africa, Greenland
- Taiwan, Korea, the Philippines, Indonesia
- Mexico, South America, Australia, New Zealand
- Russia, Eastern Europe, India, most of Africa
- PlayStation 2 Compatible.
Number of Discs