Finest Hours [Blu-ray]
This docudrama depicts the incredible true story of a daring Coast Guard rescue operation off of Cape Cod during a ferocious storm in the winter of 1952. When an oil tanker splits in half, trapping its crew aboard the sinking vessel, four brave Guardsmen set out to save them. Craig Gillespie directed this adventure drama, which stars Chris Pine, Ben Foster, and Eric Bana. ~ Daniel Gelb, Rovi
PG13 -- Parents strongly cautioned
- Dolby Digital w/ sub-woofer channel
- Dolby Digital Stereo
- DTS-HD Master Audio
- Blu-ray region A (North America, Central America, South America, Japan, Taiwan, North Korea, South Korea, Hong Kong, Southeast Asia)
- Blu-ray region B (Europe, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Middle East, Greenland, French territories)
- Blu-ray region C (India, Mainland China, Russia, Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, Central and South Asia)
- Against All Odds: The Bernie Webber Story - visit the quaint and close-knit town of Chatham, and experience the events surrounding the most heroic Coast Guard rescue ever through the eyes of the people who witnessed them.
- Also features the filmmakers, the coauthors of The Finest Hours book, and Bernie Webber's daughter.
- Brotherhood - cast members reflect on the bonds they forged during the shoot.
- Two Crews - Chris Pine and Casey Affleck share insights into the men who led their respective crews against all odds.
- What Is Your Finest Hour? - A Coast Guard member recounts an incredible rescue.
- The Finest Inspiration: The U.S. Coast Guard - meet the people who put their lives on the line for others.
- Deleted scenes
Number of Discs