Screen-accurate bracelet with silver Wakandan glyphs & Glow-in-the-Dark Prime Bead.
Kimoyo Beads are pieces of advanced communication technology adapted by the Wakandans from vibranium. The Prime Bead provides a lifetime worth of medical knowledge and is given to the individual at birth. Additional beads are added, serving various digital purposes.
"Kimoyo" is Bantu for "of the Spirit."
Durable black glass beads with silver sigils, as seen on Marvel Studios' Black Panther. Beads are 18mm in diameter, featuring a blue enamel glow-in-the-dark textured Prime Bead. The bracelet is 3 ounces and strung on thick elastic cord for a comfortable and flexible fit.
Magic in the details
- Durable black glass beads
- Beads with silver accented and engraved Wakandan glyphs
- Blue glow-in-the-dark enamel on prime bead
- Matte finish
- Inspired by Marvel's Black Panther
The bare necessities
- Glass / metal / plastic
- Small: 5-6 inch wrist (11 beads)
- Large: 7-8 inch wrist (12 beads)