RETURNS POLICYWe want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you find that you need to return an item, please review the complete details of our return policy below to determine if any special return conditions apply.
Items may be returned within 30 days of the ship date for a refund. While most items are returnable, they are subject to the following guidelines:
Defective, Damaged or Misshipped Items
You will receive a refund for the item(s) and shipping and handling costs for defective, damaged or misshipped items. For all other items, shipping and handling costs cannot be refunded. (Note: Return shipping cost refunds are calculated using the lowest cost shipping method. Items returned via expedited shipping methods will only be refunded an amount equal to the lowest cost shipping method).
- We guarantee our USED items to play, but we do not guarantee them to be in "mint" or "near-mint" condition. Acceptable amounts of wear and signs of use include but are not limited to light scratches that do not affect the play of the disc, small drill-marks, saw marks, and punched bar-codes.
- Used CDs come with all artwork. Box Sets include original box and inserts. We also do not differentiate between BMG/Music Club items and general issue albums.
- We only sell North American Region 1/NTSC games and DVDs. We do not guarantee them to come with the original box/case, inserts, or the manual. Slip covers are not guaranteed to be present. Game data from previous use may be present, but can be overwritten or deleted. Bonus downloadable or promotional content may have already been redeemed. Promotional items such as 3-D glasses may not be included. Cleaning and repair was done as required.
Proper Conditions for Return and Credit
If you have changed your mind and would like to request a return for your NEW product item *Please contact email@example.com for a rma# and return instructions. Merchandise must be in new condition with its original packing and accessories intact or it may be subject to a restocking fee. A refund will be issued for the price of the item upon its check in and processing. Shipping and Handling fees are not refundable.
Returned merchandise must be in new condition with its original packing and accessories intact or it may be subject to a restocking fee. If you are returning a product listed below, please check to make sure your return meets the conditions described.
- Music, Movies, Video Games, Electronics, Accessories, and Toys/Collectibles must be unopened.
- Books must be in their original condition.
- Clothing must be unworn & unwashed.
- Perishables and personal care items (including earrings) - May not be returned, unless defective or misshipped.
- No personalized items may be returned.
To request a Return Authorization Number (RA#) for an item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name and order number in any correspondence.
Returns will not be accepted without a RA number. Please include the RA number on the outside of the shipping package. (Please do not write directly on the manufacturer's box).
Returning an item(s) may change or void coupon discounts or refunds currently appearing on an order.
For your protection, please send your return prepaid via a shipping service that can be tracked, such as UPS. Please be sure to keep your receipt. We cannot guarantee refunds for returns sent via a non-trackable method.
Credits are processed upon confirmation of the return by our suppliers. Please allow up to two billing cycles for the return credit to appear on your credit card statement. If credit cannot be issued to your credit card, a store credit will be issued.