Sell your copy
Frontline: Is Wal-Mart Good for America?
We will pay: $3.99Price quote for item represented by UPC(s) above.
For more information selling visit our
selling policies page.
Frontline: Is Wal-Mart Good for America?Format: DVD Release Date: 10/04/2005
When purchasing used items, DVDs & Blu-ray include disc, cover art, and case. Bonus downloadable or promotional content may have already been redeemed. Promotional items (3-D glasses, figurines, t-shirts, posters, jewelry, books or other non-media items) may not be included. Cleaning and repair was done as required.
- Hedrick Smith (Correspondent)
Disc #1 -- Is Wal-Mart Good for America?1. Introduction [2:08]
2. Wal-Mart's Revolutionary Power [10:13]
3. Muscling Manufactureres [7:15]
4. The Strategy: Go Low and Go Global [9:28]
5. China's View on Wal-Mart - Big Partner [11:44]
6. Taking the Hits [13:25]
7. Credits [2:11]